Monday 17 February 2014

Busy-ness

A suck along the beach
Quick little heads up.

It's crazy how fast time flew by again and I don't like being silent on this blog for too long... but it happened again, especially when I said I'd be launching my youtube channel soon.

But I've just been really really busy, like, busy busy, not just busy. I've had no time for this blog whatsoever.

So I guess now is a good time to start reuploading shinogen's stuff to break to keep this blog lively enough while I'm in busy-town. Starting tommorow, I'll start uploading some of shinogen's pictures until things cool off in busy-town, whenever I have something to release or close to release I'll delay the reuploading of shinogen's pictures/videos until I get too busy again.

That way I can keep showing some activity during busy times, so I don't need to type out these "nobody-cares-long-messages".

Sorry for the delays, but these things will always happen!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, don't sweat it. I'm glad you're a blogger that at least gives followers a heads up without going silent for too long. I hope you find more free time soon.

    ReplyDelete