Sunday 2 March 2014

Temporary Hiatus

And today's pick is...
I'm sure some of you have already noticed the decline in activity on this blog. Sorry about that.


As you can guess with the title of this post, I'm going to take a temporary hiatus on this blog.
Now don't panic, it won't be for long (not any longer than my inactivity lately).

I haven't exactly had alot of free time to work on anything for this blog but when I did, I used that free time to do some other things, like playing Diablo III. I just didn't really feel like making anything at the time and I still kinda do. And as some of you might know, you can't really work on anything creative if your heart isn't in the right place.

I also said in my previous post that I would be putting up Shinogen's gallery picture by picture every day. But I've been having doubts if I really wanted to do that, as I want this blog just to be about my stuff, there's also another reason why I've been holding back on that, which is actually quite nice news - but I'm gonna hold back on that for the time being, you'll see *wink wink*

Don't worry, this hiatus will be shortlived and more stuff will be coming out from then on out, in fact, before I go, I will put up a classic, old poll that used to run on the original .tk site.

... I'll be back. *queue terminator theme*

2 comments: