Saturday 12 April 2014

Inactivity explained, partnerships and more!

"Cock goes where?"
I've been dropping the ball lately as you all already noticed. But in situations like this it's best for me to be just completely honest and not dance around the fact.

I've not been working a whole lot on things for this blog for the simple fact I currently don't really have the interest to do so. And it's hard to work on something that you don't really want to.

Does that mean it's the end for this site? Absolutely not. It's just that I've been off WoW for about 3 months now and the longer you stay away from something, the interest for it fades more and more depending on the time you've been staying away from it.
When WoD hits I will probably go on a hiatus as well the first week or two, then go crazy on this site. (I mean those new models, hot damn)
It doesn't help either that I'm more focused on the new D3 expansion in my free time. I don't get a whole lot of free time but when I do, I want to use some of that playing a game than "work" on this. I'm only human!

But fear not, that does not mean I've completely left this blog to the side. I have been doing alot of things backstage to fix this low amount of content. You might've noticed the new banner, which leads me into the next bit.

I might be working together with some other people to make more and better things. But nothing is set in stone yet, what I CAN say however is that my pictures will now be of much higher quality now that someone with much more creative skill will be helping me with them, most of you already know who that is, that person is Shinogen.
We found out during our talking bits that I enjoy posing the characters and hate doing the rest like backgrounds and what not and shinogen hates the posing but loves the background and things like lighting, etc... so this is a perfect opportunity to combine our forces. So look forward to that.

I'm gonna stop here for now, there's too much text and not enough of the other stuff people actually WANT to see. I promise you will be getting the good stuff real soon.

1 comment:

  1. I for one enjoy the text, gives some insight on what to expect or whats happening, even if we don't get pictures or videos from you its still bice to see an update to see whats going on

    ReplyDelete