Sunday 1 June 2014

A zombie appears from the grave!

Hey everyone, it's one of THOSE posts again.

Sadly I realise this blog has been rather unactive, more than usual. And I don't like it, but unfortunately I can't really help it. It won't be changing any time soon either.

I'm working on a new video as always, but it's taking me very long as I haven't felt the motivation to work on WoW-related stuff for some time now. It's been about 6 months  when I unsubbed from WoW and it's kinda hard to work on something that you're losing interest in.
I need that new expansion like, presto. That will definitely rekindle my interest.

Now that doesn't mean that this blog is done for, not at all. I'm just giving you guys a head's up that it will be rather quite over here for the following months, unless something magical happens, who knows!

But I will try not to leave you guys empty handed every time.
For starters, for those who have been paying attention to my youtube channel, you might have noticed that I've been uploading all of my videos on there, slightly alterted and cut ofcourse to make it more youtube appropiate.
You might have even noticed the thumbnails I've been using for some of these videos, which are in fact seperate pictures that I haven't made into proper pictures yet to be shown on my gallery, but since I wanna share something, I guess it won't hurt to show you the larger thumbnails.


I will be posting up drafts and unfinished pictures on a later time, heck I might even throw in a few screenshots for the upcoming video. I guess you'll have to just hold on a bit longer and see!

Thanks for being patient me folks, I really appreciate it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey don't sweat it man. Alot of people are in that end-expansion zone. The game needs some sort of tiny content patch for players to look forward to because it's still a long way till the next expansion.

    I have to say, eventhough these are just thumbnails for youtube, I really like the chapter 2 of the goldshire thing where the guy is fucking the female worgen. Even if you can't see any vital parts, you still know what's going on and I really like that, it's hot.

    It might also be the fact that you're probably the only one who has ever done human male on female worgen. I really wish more people would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you are still trying your best. I look forward to see new videos in near future.
    With love
    Isaki from AD

    ReplyDelete