Saturday 3 July 2021

Been a while, huh?


Uhh, so.. I guess I'll give you a quick rundown on what exactly happened and why goldshirediaries died all of a sudden:

  • Harddrive crashed, lost pretty much all of my shit.
  • Tried getting back into things, but felt too demoralized to start from scratch. Also felt the modelviewer work was getting old and was very limiting in terms of making animations.
  • Quite literally forgot about the blog over the course of the years and ultimately forgot the password too.
  • Got inspired by the many talented WoW smut creators and started learning myself how to work with 3D animation, ultimately decided to work with Cinema4D.
  • Only recently rediscovered the old blog here and was able to recover the password.
  • With my new found skills I went to deviantart and played around there for a bit and slowly but surely I started getting more noticed, even to the point that people started mentioning goldshirediaries.

And now here we are. My following on deviantart started growing and for the first time I've been doing commission work. So I decided it was time to start again, but this time under a new brand and a new blog:

If you've liked goldshirediaries, you'll probably love my new blog NSFWarcraft. For those who still somehow come visiting here, time for you to move on to the new bigger and better thing!

Oh, and yeah, I guess this means that this blog is now officially declared dead. Big shocker, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment