Sunday 3 November 2013

A quick head's up

'sup fella's.

"Blood elves suck"
I've been secretly trying to finish my latest video but alas, I failed to finish it once again. Though, I finally have found a decent method of video rendering, and I have to say, I'm kinda proud on how the video looks now in terms of quality, it's been amped up quite a bit.

I completely underestimated the amount of time that goes into the audio part, it totally screwed me over, it's definitely one of my least favourite things about making videos. Finding fitting decent quality audio can be pretty teddious.

But the video will definitely be coming out this week, that I promise.

I'm also aware that some of the pictures on here are broken, I will fix those tommorow, right now I'm a bit tired.

The video page and shinogen's pictures gallery still needs to be worked on, but those 2 things are currently on the backseat and not my highest priority.

Just a friendly reminder: you can still watch the uncensored videos and shinogen's pictures at the old site www.goldshirediary.tk

Okay, that should do it for now - sayanora!

3 comments:

  1. Take your time on the video, we understand it can take time. Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see this. I've been checking daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love to see an update
    and take your time, no one is rushing you

    ReplyDelete