Tuesday 5 November 2013

Pictures fixed + more experimenting... and a poll - yay!

EDIT:
This poll has been reopened.

Since a new voting system is being used, all the previous votes have been lost.
But as a reminder: "Sunshine Beach Setting" was the most voted on.

Small update time.

It was brought to my attention some of the pictures in the gallery weren't working properly, that should be fixed now. The latest 3 new images have been added to the gallery as well now.

I like to experiment, especially with photoshop. And now that this blog is finally starting to find it's place, I feel like sharing more and more as I get used to it.

I've made two versions of the picture below, now I'm curious to know which one you guys prefer.
Now, in order to make things easier, I've made this convenient little poll for you guys where you can cast your vote!

Please, do vote and if you feel like it, leave a comment as to why you voted.
That'd be great, thanks in advance if you do.


Sunshine Beach Setting

Nighttime Moonwell Setting

surveys

5 comments:

  1. Voted for the sunshine.
    Also thanks for the attentive work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunshine, dont like the dark coloring on the other. love all ur work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine looks great. Voted for that due to wanting to get a good view of the girl and her tits. Rather not try to make it out if a picture is darker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for Sunshine. I love the idea of Moonwell, but it makes the human look like a Night-Elf without the Night Elf features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer daylight, but the moonwell setting is fine in my book too.

    ReplyDelete