Sunday 22 December 2013

The totally thinkable has happened!

I've been a bit absent lately, but it has been a busy time for me.

I know I said there would be a new video soon, but unfortunately it looks like it won't immediatly happen right now. I haven't exactly had alot of free time on my hands.

But I just noticed -which shouldn't be a big surprise to anyone- that my youtube channel has been taken down.
While I'm not surprised that this happened, it's still abit of a shame as I had just hit about 374 subscribers.
And once again, I have to reupload a bunch of videos, which I've been doing alot lately.

But fear not!

While this might seem as bad news to some, this is actually more of a secret blessing from the sky.
As always, I will bring the videos back and from now on, I will be uploading my explicit material to naughtymachinima.com - so it will never get deleted ever again.

I've been considering remaking some of the older videos, so I feel now it is the opportunity to do so. It's pretty much still going to be the same video, but in better quality and possibly some little extra things to make the video a bit more complete.

I will also make a new youtube channel. This channel will now be used to post previews and news that will direct you to this site where all the explicit and uncensored content will be kept.

I guess since this will most likely be viewed as bad news, here's a little preview to calm your senses.


3 comments:

  1. The big issue is that probably some users view your content on mobile phones(me for instance), and naughtymachinima doesn't work on most phones. You should find a better hosting service. You can use 000webhost for website hosting, their hosting is completely FREE, and if you don't know how, I can make a website for you, I'm a computer engineer. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, mobile users won't be able to access naughtymachinima.

    Hope some alternative reveals itself. And can't wait for your new video AND the remade episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck from here on out, whatever you decide to do with uploads.

    ReplyDelete