Thursday 5 December 2013

Update a day? Or the 'ole rehash of 'ole stuff? + New page: Polls.

Alright time for another heads up people.

I'm actually making good progress on the newest video, if I'm not lazy it might be even get finished next week!

But now for the actual meat of the post, I'll keep it short and simple: I've been using pages for each individual picture in the picture gallery, because I like to have a comment section for each picture. But now I noticed there's a 20 page limit for blogs.

Now, I could just post all the videos and pictures on one single page, but that would turn into a giant mess in the long run.
So instead, I will now be posting a video/picture that used to be on the old site on here per day. 
That way, I'll still be able to have a comment section on each picture/video, each post will have a tag for searching purposes (not that it's really needed) and last but not least, I'll finally be able to slowly finish up the blog and all content should be avaible once again. Eventhough it's old content that you've already seen, some people might've missed out, so it's good for those.

All in all, it's a win win for everybody as it does not slow down progress on new videos/pictures, just look at it as an update a day for a small period of time.
I'll start of with the videos maybe later this day or tommorow, we'll see. 

You might've noticed the new "Polls" page. This page will now serve as the collection for all the polls, so it will not get lost in all the other posts. I actually really like these polls because people seem very reponsive to it, so I'll be doing more of those in the future.

Anyway, this post is too texty and I don't want to keep any of you completely empty handed and since worgen seem to be pretty popular on here, it feels very appropiate to post this unfinished picture made by Shinogen. I've been given permittion to post it up here so here you go, you should feel privileged!


Fun fact: This picture was actually the inspiration for me to make the TYSK mini series.
I guess we'll call this guy the worgen-bitchfucker?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your next video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. I'd love to do that to a worgen. <3

    ReplyDelete