Thursday 26 December 2013

Videos reuploaded + mobile users

A quick little heads up folks.
http://goldshirediary.blogspot.be/p/welcome-to-pandaria.html
Or "heads down"...


I've just finished reuploading all of my videos onto naughtymachinima.com.
So for those who aren't on mobile devices, rejoice!

Now, I am aware that naughtymachinima does not support mobile devices and I'm looking for an alternative for those users. However, so far no good.

I'm planning to make a seperate youtube account to post the videos onto (unlisted ofcourse) - but I know for a fact that's not a very good/reliable idea and I shouldn't bother as there's always some jackass around who comes on here to flag my videos.

If anyone knows an alternative for mobile users that is free and that doesn't require any kind of signing up to view the content, I'm all ears.

5 comments:

  1. Upload it to xvideos.com, or as I said in previous post, I can give you a free website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xvideos is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for xvideos

    ReplyDelete
  4. xvideos it is.

    I've already uploaded most videos onto xvideos and I'm fixing the links on here.
    Some videos are having encoding trouble so it might take me a bit longer than expected, surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are considering about remakes? PLEASE a remake of "Never go afk" with a Draenei...the vid is hot even if I'm not such a big n11 fan, but with a Draenei....;)

    ReplyDelete