Thursday 2 January 2014

Xvideos and Naughtymachinia and the mystery of the cocksucking night elf

You might've already noticed that I've uploaded all of my videos onto xvideos, which I've been informed it supports mobile devices. 

So from now on I'll be uploading onto xvideos in hopes that everyone gets to see the videos, though the videos uploaded onto xvideos will be of lower quality as the encoding automatically lowers the quality. 
I will always upload the videos to naughtymachinima as a backup link and for higher quality viewing.
However, naughtymachinima doesn't support mobile devices.

Hopefully that'll be the end of me reuploading all my videos, because if I have to go through that one more time I'll fucking explode.

And now for something completely different.

Isaki at work.
Some of you might've already noticed a little video on my naughtymachinima profile by the name of "Night Elf sucking dick". 

While others of you might remember it as being used on a announcement video awhile ago on my youtube channel, that is no longer with us.


It has come to my attention that apparantly this video has been uploaded to youtube quite some time ago named "WoW Night Elf  sucking dick" with the description "Isaki the goldshire whore from Argent Dawn EU"

Now, I just wanna make clear that I am not "brentsoecher". I did not upload this video to youtube. 
I'm just saying this to clear up things and hopefully not confuse anybody. I have no problem that it's uploaded onto youtube and I have no problem with anybody doing whatever with my content, I'm not that attached to these things - so it's all good ;)

I've also been contacted by the person who's night elf looks exactly like the one in the video who goes by the name Isaki. Telling me that it's okay to use the name, so now I've agreed to make this nameless night elf into Isaki.

Looks like Elfy will be getting some competition.

6 comments:

  1. Always nice with names on the characters =)
    I watch your stuff on naughtymachinima, shame they don't support mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for clearing that up because i had seen that video around but wasn't entirely sure if you were related to it.

    as for isaki here.. hmm. night elf women become the greatest of warriors, druids and priestesses, but if there's one calling they -all- have in life it's to wrap their pretty mouths around cocks and suck them off real good.

    what a sight :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an account page on XVideos to find your stuff in one place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the guy who recomennded xvideos9 January 2014 at 11:01

    I don't think so, but if you search for world of warcraft you get like 3 pages of wow videos. Maybe wowpom could add world of warcraft in the video tag to find it all on one place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is the video page on this site with all the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, any status update on the new video?

    Kind of feeling left in the dark here...

    ReplyDelete