Friday 31 January 2014

It's-a-coming!

"1 Blowjob, please."
Finally, the newest video the remake of A walk along the beach has succesfully rendered (after a few failed attempts of rendering). Right before the end of january. Thanks for sticking with me folks.

It is currently being uploaded to xvideos and naughtymachinima and will be published on this blog very soon.

I guess this is also a good time to talk a little bit about the video, while I await it's uploading process.

Once again, it took me a lot longer than it should have. But I've busy, sick and all that usual jazz. However, it was all for good reason though. Some of you are already thinking "ugh, a remake of a video you already made, wtf?!" - well, not quite actually. The start of the video starts off the same (in a much better quality might I add), but where the old video would end, this is the part in the new video where it's only halfway through the video!

So actually I should call this video a "reboot" as I've extended it and added a bit more "plot" to it (I can't type that with a straight face either)

And spoiler alert - there will be sequels! So the original and old video of the walk along a beach sequel will also be reworked. But fear not, I will finish the other 2 videos I mentioned before first.

I think that about covers it for what I wanted to say. Check back later for the new video.

No comments:

Post a Comment