Friday 24 January 2014

Many ganks of the mouth

It's time for one of these again.

As some of you already might know, I occasionally make pictures from time to time.
This one being one of my more recent one called "Mouthganker's beachgank".

When making these pictures I tend to make multiple ones with very slight alterations before I decide whichever ends up on this blog.

I figured some of you are probably interested in seeing these and I'm curious to know which one you guys actually prefer, so here we go once again - vote for the one you guys prefer and as always, if you feel like it, do share why you think so. 

I like hearing what you guys think.

The original
Surprise! (open eyes)
Ganked! (slightly squinted eyes)
"Cock goes where?"
Let the voting commence!

surveys & polls

4 comments:

  1. "Surprise!" because she can see the cock and look into the face of the person who is mouthganking her :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it would be "Ganked!" because it looks like she's being throated the best in that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy who suggested xvideos26 January 2014 at 10:26

    In the first one she seems to be enjoying it too much, which removes the sexual content and the point of ganking. No elf should ever enjoy a gank.

    In the second one she has this creepy void expression which is not sexy at all.

    The third one is the sexiest, as she is probably thinking:„I'll just swallov this guy's cum and get going”. I find it very sexy.

    The fourth one is an opener to the sex scene, it is needed but it's nothing special.

    Also, think about making shots from behind them, without seeing the dick. Equip her with panties because elves don't have nice naked asses, but with panties on the ass looks nice. For the foot fetishists I suggest giving her ankle socks or slippers, because elf feet are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree with the above. The squint look is very hot. The fourth one is essentially a prequel but I like it as well. Favorite being the squinted look though. Gives a good balance of the first two in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete