Saturday 18 January 2014

Damnit!

Hey everybody.

I'll be redundant as all hell by saying that I've been quite unactive recently. Sorry about that.

But I've been busy as hell, and I'm not talking in terms of the site, I'm talking IRL stuff.
And here's the best part, I finally got some free time again and I was planning to finish off atleast one video this weekend, but then I got sick, real bad. Still am in fact, even writing this little blogpost is taking alot of effort to get through so I'll just try to not as long winded as I always tend to be.

First off, I've been working on 3 different videos at the same time. Sometimes I get burned out when making the more difficult parts of the videos so I start a new one. Which is why I ended up with 3 videos at the same time.

I wanted to post some preview imags to show you what I've been up to, but I'm fuck as fuck so I can't put my energy into that, instead I'll just give you the titles of the videos:

- A walk along the Beach #1 (The remake)
- He who lurks
- "Go fuck yourself"

Now that you know these, you get the fun job of speculating what these videos are gonna be about!
And yes, I've already started remaking the older videos, they are quick and easy to make, but they will have extra scenes and overall be more complete videos, so they're not just simple remakes - just look at them as new and improved videos.

Speaking of videos, I've also started rebuilding my youtube channel, which will eventually get up soon.

And lastly, I will also start uploading Shinogen's work onto this site as a tribute to the guy who inspired me to make these things in the first place. Which will also give me more frequent updates chedules, eventhough it's not entirely new, some of you might've never seen his work, so yeah!

But first I need to get rid of this sickness. Fuck.

Oh and here's a picture of a draenei with big tits. Obviously I didn't make - credit to the original artist. This'll make up for the lack of draenei's on this blog I suppose.


Click on the picture for full view.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon.

    Can't wait to see the remake and your new videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He who lurks", got to be Purvis, right? And for the "Go fuck yourself", maybe an uprising of women whose had it with all the guys humping left and right? ^_^ At any rate, can't wait for more, and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is probably just a minor hobby anyway, so just take it easy when things get busy or rough. I hope you've made a full recovery at this point, seeing as this reply is a couple days ahead of the original time of this post update. As for the videos, here's my take on what they might turn out to be.

    He who lurks: Purvis, is that the gnome? I'm guessing there will be some voyeur action going on, maybe from his perspective?

    Go fuck yourself: Maybe what anon said, another woman walking in on some cheating. Or, maybe some self-cest? I don't know if it would fit in but it could some odd cloning story mixed with genderbender. Nah, I don't think that's your thing, POM. Btw, have you thought about fitting some female draenei action into a future video?

    ReplyDelete